SentrySafe’s storage containers are fire-resistant and safe, making them ideal for storing valuables that you don’t want to be stolen or lost. A combination lock or electronic keypad is the standard method of opening a safe, though there are many variations on this theme. Contact customer service if you don’t know the combination or have forgotten yours so that you can still access your purchases.
Sentry Procedures for Safe Reprogramming
- Press the “Prog” button on the keypad.
- Double-enter the five-digit factory code that was already set up.
- Choose a new five-digit access code for yourself.
- When you press the “Prog” key twice and enter the five-digit factory code set before buying the device, the personal access code will be erased.
How can you get into a Sentry safe if the battery is dead and you don’t have a key that works?
There is a small hole in the front number panel of the safe. Put a small hex screwdriver or a pin in the space. You can see four AA batteries on the front panel if you slide the panel to the right. Putting the board back on and closing it is as easy as doing that.
A strong magnet, but not enough to open the lock on a sentry safe. If you want to pull the actuator on a secure, you’ll need an interest that can pull at least 200 pounds, which my locksmith told me is pushing it. This one, on the other hand, is not nearly as strong.
A Sentry safe that doesn’t have a key or a code to open it
Bend a paperclip at a 90-degree angle, and bend the longer leg over with your finger or pliers.
To hold the clip like a key, slightly bend the first leg’s tip and the second leg’s middle.
How likely will you be able to break into a Sentry safe?
Turning the dial three times to the “left” will get you to the first number in the combination. Stop on the second number in the mix and turn the dial to the “right” position twice. Turn the dial to the left until you reach the last number in the combination. Then, let go of the button. To open the safe, turn the handle on the door.
How can you get into a firebox if you don’t have the key?
- Put the tip of the flathead screwdriver in the key socket or keyhole and turn it to tighten it.
- Time to take that screw out.
- You could also try to use a paper clip.
- After straightening the keyhole, put one end of the paper clip in the top part of the hole.
Do you know if the Sentry Safe 1100 can stand up to fire?
The SentrySafe FIRE-SAFE chest is a great way to keep your valuables safe and sound in your home or business. The 1100 model is UL-listed and ETL-approved to hold CDs, DVDs, USB drives, and memory stick safe for 30 minutes in a 1550oF fire.